Fundamentals of Combustion Processes Mixed media product
Part of the Mechanical Engineering Series series
Fundamentals of Combustion Processes is designed as a textbook for an upper-division undergraduate and graduate level combustion course in mechanical engineering.
The authors focus on the fundamental theory of combustion and provide a simplified discussion of basic combustion parameters and processes such as thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, ignition, diffusion and pre-mixed flames.
The text includes exploration of applications, example exercises, suggested homework problems and videos of laboratory demonstrations
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 304 pages, XXIV, 304 p. With online files/update.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 19/04/2011
- Category: Thermochemistry & chemical thermodynamics
- ISBN: 9781441979421
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £52.15