US Environmental Policy in Action : Practice and Implementation Paperback / softback
US Environmental Policy: A Practical Approach to Understanding Implementation provides a comprehensive look at the creation, implementation, and evaluation of environmental policy, which is of particular importance in an era of congressional gridlock.
With a focus grounded in the front-lines of environmental policy, readers are afforded examples of how environmental policy works through case studies and voices sections, thereby enriching the text's practical approach to understanding contemporary American environmental policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, 25 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 250 p. 25 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137482099
- Hardback from £53.05