3D Printing : A Practical Guide for Librarians Hardback
Part of the Practical Guides for Librarians series
Planning and implementing a 3D printing service in a library may seem like a daunting task.
Based upon the authors' experience as early adopters of 3D technology and running a successful 3D printing service at a large academic library, this guide provides the steps to follow when launching a service in any type of library. This book brings into one place all the guidance you need for developing and implementing a 3D printing service in any library.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, 23 Tables, unspecified; 30 Halftones, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 13/04/2016
- Category: Automation of library & information processes
- ISBN: 9781442255470
- Paperback / softback from £40.75
- EPUB from £91.80