Great Expectations Leather / fine binding
by Sara Singh
Illustrated by Charles Dickens
Part of the Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection series
"Great Expectations" follows the life of the orphan, Pip.
We first meet him as a tiny, terrified child in a village churchyard.
Years later, through the help of an anonymous benefactor, Pip will travel to London, full of expectations to become a gentleman.
But his life is already inextricably tangled in a mystery that surrounds a beautiful woman, an embittered recluse, and an ambitious lawyer.
This beautiful, leatherbound edition of a classic is sure to make a welcome addition to any home library.
- Format: Leather / fine binding
- Pages: 520 pages, b/w throughout, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Barnes & Noble Inc
- Publication Date: 01/10/2012
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781435140707
- Hardback from £5.09