Mastering Practical Grammar Paperback / softback
by Sara Thorne
Part of the Macmillan Master Series series
Introduces the basic terminology and concepts of modern grammar, with practical reinforcement throughout.
The book contains exercises to test understanding and give readers the opportunity to consider grammar in context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; 336 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 08/08/2012
- Category: Usage & grammar guides
- ISBN: 9780230542907
- PDF from £17.99