The Busy Mum's Plan-ahead Cookbook EPUB
by Sarah Flower
Today's families are busy families, with parents juggling jobs, lifestyle and growing families. This book shows you how to manage your time whilst still providing healthy home-cooked meals for your growing family.
- Fill your freezer with portions of home-made ready meals for your hungry teenager.
- Dust off your slow cooker for those days when you are going to be tied up late at work.
- Use a pressure cooker for great meals in a fraction of the time.
- Fill your fridge with home-made pasta sauce for the quick and easy meal when you are tired and hungry.
The emphasis of the whole book is on planning and making the most of all the time-saving appliances you have at your disposal in the kitchen.For example, whilst the Sunday roast is cooking, you fill the cooker with cakes and savouries to last you the week.The roast chicken leftovers are used to make a chicken pie, curry or stir-fry.Make use of your freezer - it takes no more time to double up a recipe to make 2 or 3 extra portions, creating your own store of home-made ready meals.
- Paperback / softback from £8.39