Thinking Through Communication : An Introduction to the Study of Human Communication Paperback / softback
Now in its eighth edition, Thinking Through Communication provides a balanced introduction to the fundamental theories and principles of communication.
It explores communication in a variety of contexts-from interpersonal to group to mass media-and can be used in both theoryand skills-based courses.
With a dynamic approach, Trenholm helps students to develop a better understanding of communication as a field of study, as well as its practical applications.
This edition devotes attention to how new technologies are changing the ways we think about communication, with revised chapters on both traditional and social media.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 418 pages, 19 Line drawings, black and white; 52 Halftones, black and white; 52 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2017
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781138233904