100 Little Knitted Projects Paperback / softback
by Sarah Keen
The days of having leftover yarn left languishing in a cupboard are over.
This book is the perfect partner to your remnants. With 100 fun, fabulous and frivolous projects to make, you'll be spoilt for choice.
These little masterpieces make the perfect gift. Quick and fun to make, they'll appeal to all ages and abilities.
Why not make them as party favours or use them to decorate a Christmas tree?
You could sew brooch backs or keyrings to them, or string several together to make fun bunting.
There are lots of possibilities to explore, so dig out all those little bits of yarn and start knitting these super cute knick-knacks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 15 full colour illustrations, 300 photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2015
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781861087997