Psychology for Language Learning : Insights from Research, Theory and Practice Paperback / softback
Edited by Sarah Mercer, Stephen Ryan, Marion Williams
Offering a timely snapshot of current theory and research in the field of psychology in foreign language learning, this book is accessible to both specialists and non-specialists.
Each chapter focuses on a different psychological construct and provides an overview of current thinking in the area drawing on insights from educational psychology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, XV, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Language acquisition
- ISBN: 9780230301153