This accompanying publication beautifully showcases the oil paintings, photographs, ceramics, fabrics, decorative screens and works on paper in a stunning display of Vanessa Bell's vibrant and wide-ranging talent.
Long overshadowed by the complexity of her family life and romantic entanglements, the editors assess Bell in the context of her relationship with sister, Virginia Woolf, and as muse and confidant to Roger Fry and Duncan Grant but ultimately present an intrepid artist deserving of fresh consideration.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 182 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Philip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/01/2017
- Category: Art & design styles: c 1900 to c 1960
- ISBN: 9781781300510