Drama with Children Paperback / softback
Part of the Resource Books for Teachers series
Practical ideas for introducing drama activities into the English class, including mime, chants, puppets, role play, and short plays.
As well as developing speaking and pronunciation, drama helps children to develop self-confidence and express their imagination, personalities, and creativity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, line illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 27/05/1999
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780194372206