This engaging text explores the role of the writer and the text in collaborative practice through the work of contemporary writers and companies working in Britain, offering students and aspiring writers and directors effective practical strategies for collaborative work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; 240 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 04/11/2016
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137331687
- Hardback from £61.35
- PDF from £20.69