Victorian Unfinished Novels : The Imperfect Page Hardback
The first detailed study on the subject of Victorian unfinished novels, this book sheds further light on novels by major authors that have been neglected by critical studies and focuses in a new way on critically acclaimed masterpieces, offering a counter-reading of the nineteenth-century literary canon.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, IX, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/07/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781137008176
- Paperback / softback from £46.65