Complete Conditioning for Swimming Mixed media product
All levels of swimmers will benefit from this new book, including competitive swimmers and club swimmers.
This book will be an ideal tool for coaches who are interested in setting up conditioning programmes for their teams.
This book comprehensively addresses the special conditioning needs of swimmers, including specific exercises for each stroke, for starts, turns and tapering plans.
It includes sample conditioning plans for younger swimmers, competitive swimmers, masters swimmers and even triathletes.
In addition, the DVD takes the reader to the pool and into the gym to demonstrate the drills and exercises used by the sport's elite.
This book is simply the best guide to preparing the body for competitive success.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 256 pages, 6 black & white illustrations, 134 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 15/07/2008
- Category: Exercise & workout books
- ISBN: 9780736072427