Encyclopedia of Quaternary Science Mixed media product
Edited by Scott Elias, Cary J. Mock
The second revised edition of the Encyclopedia of Quaternary Science, provides both students and professionals with an up-to-date reference work on this important and highly varied area of research.
There are lots of new articles, and many of the articles that appeared in the first edition have been updated to reflect advances in knowledge since 2006, when the original articles were written.
The second edition will contain about 375 articles, written by leading experts around the world.
This major reference work is richly illustrated with more than 3,000 illustrations, most of them in colour.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 3888 pages, Approx. 3000 illustrations (3000 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 16/04/2013
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780444536433