iPhone SE (2020 Edition) For iOS 14 : A Ridiculously Simple Guide To iPhone SE Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
â˜…â˜…â˜… Are you ready to master iPhone SE? â˜…â˜…â˜…
The iPhone comes in lots of size, shapes, and budgets. The iPhone SE isn't just iPhone's budget phone...it's one of the best phones of any price that you can buy. It takes stunning photos and videos, is incredibly thin, has an HD screen, and is fast! But if you want to learn how to use all those powerful features, then a guide will help.
I purposely have written this guide to be a little more casual and fun than what you expect from most iPhone manuals. The iPhone is a fun gadget, and any guide should be an equally fun read.
Some of the topics covered include:
- What's new to iOS 14
- How to use Picture in Picture for movies and TV shows
- How to add widgets to your Home screen
- Organizing apps with the App Library
- Buying, removing, rearranging, updating apps
- Taking, editing, organizing and sharing photos
- Apple Services (Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Card, iCloud, and Fitness+)
- Using Siri
- Using pre-installed apps like Notes, Calendar, Reminders, and more
- Making phone calls and sending messages
- Must have apps
- And much, much more!
Are you ready to start enjoying your new iPhone? Then let's get started!
Note: This book is not endorsed by Apple, Inc. and should be considered unofficial.