CHANGE! A Student Guide to Social Action Paperback / softback
This is the first practical social change text devoted to students working in an academic environment.
While there are many books about community organizing and social change, there are no college texts focusing on how to provide real-world experience with academic content taking into consideration the flow of the academic term.
CHANGE! A Student Guide to Social Action is written specifically for faculty and staff to use with college students with the goal of helping students bring about the change they believe is necessary to make our community a better place to live.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 6 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/12/2017
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9781138297296
- EPUB from £22.48
- PDF from £22.48
- Hardback from £105.35