Conceptions of Leadership : Enduring Ideas and Emerging Insights Paperback / softback
Edited by George Goethals, Roderick M. Kramer
Part of the Jepson Studies in Leadership series
An exploration of both classic and contemporary conceptions of leadership, focusing on social psychological approaches to central questions such as the way people think about leaders and leadership, the personality attributes of leaders, power and influence, trust, and the qualities that sustain positive relationships between leaders and followers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, XI, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Business innovation
- ISBN: 9781137472021
- Hardback from £75.35
- PDF from £46.75