The Social Basis of the Rational Citizen : How Political Communication in Social Networks Improves Civic Competence Hardback
by Sean Richey
Social networking lies at the heart of a number of fascinating political questions and social concerns, including citizen competence, social movements, and voter mobilization.
In The Social Basis of the Rational Citizen, Sean Richey provides an empirical analysis of the most important hypothesized effect of social network influence on politics: social cognition.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 116 pages, 10 Tables, unspecified; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 26/11/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780739166307
- Paperback / softback from £23.39
- EPUB from £75.60