Sebastiao Salgado Paperback / softback
Part of the Photofile series
Salgado's images of the Sahel famine and his colossal project `Workers' would be enough to make his reputation and justify all the awards he has received.
But there is more.A native of Brazil, trained as an economist, Sebastiao Salgado has shown a constant faith in mankind, a solidarity that never wavers or flinches in the face of pain, an ability to analyse extreme situations, a fierce drive to affirm what he truly is, a humanist photographer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 63 Halftones, duotone
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/01/2007
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9780500410868