Surrounded and inspired by a group of powerful female artists, Barcelona photographer Xavier Guardans (born 1954) created Self-Portraits over a decade.
His black-and-white images, accompanied by the subjects' voices, convey the confidence of women in the 21st century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 96 pages, Illustrated in black and white throughout
- Publisher: Damiani
- Publication Date: 04/10/2016
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9788862084840
- Hardback from £13.95
- CD / Album from £6.55
- Vinyl / 12" Album from £20.05
- Paperback / softback from £7.95
- EPUB from £8.99