The Korean Economic Developmental Path : Confucian Tradition, Affective Network Hardback
This book defines the Korean development as the moral economy of growth derived from a synergy between strong state and strong society and argues that Confucian cultural orientation has played a critical role in the process.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XXIII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/12/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137359728
- Paperback / softback from £54.55