.NET IL Assembler Paperback / softback
by Serge Lidin
Advanced .NET IL Assembler is acomprehensive drill-down into the inner workings of the .NET Framework. Acknowledged runtime expert and Microsoft insider Serge Lidin steps through theinternal structures and operations that take place when .NET code is executed,showing how the syntax and grammar of the coding language is broken down intolow-level units that can be expressed through the ILAsm language that runsbehind the scenes in .NET. By reading this book you will developthe skills you need to write tighter, faster, .NET code; to debug complex errorhandling situations; and to oversee multi-language and multi-platform projectswith confidence.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 492 pages, 37 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 492 p. 37 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 25/06/2014
- Category: Microsoft programming
- ISBN: 9781430267614
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £45.85
- Hardback from £45.85