'Illegal' Traveller : An Auto-Ethnography of Borders Hardback
Part of the Global Ethics series
Based on fieldwork among undocumented immigrants and asylum seekers Illegal Traveller offers a narrative of the polysemic nature of borders, border politics, and rituals and performances of border-crossing.
Interjecting personal experiences into ethnographic writing it is 'a form of self-narrative that places the self within a social context'.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 150 pages, X, 150 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/04/2010
- Category: Refugees & political asylum
- ISBN: 9780230230798
- Paperback / softback from £31.75