Slavery in the Sudan : History, Documents, and Commentary Hardback
This groundbreaking study offers a rare window into the history of slavery in the Sudan, with particular attention to the relationships between slaves and masters.
Thoroughly documented, it provides valuable context to current issues of global concern and combats persistent myths about African slavery.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, XXIX, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: African history
- ISBN: 9781137286024
- Paperback / softback from £48.25
- PDF from £67.58