Emotion Management in the Workplace Paperback / softback
Part of the Management, Work and Organisations series
The exciting new book explores the management of emotion in organizations and the emotion management skills organizational actors need to possess in order to achieve organizational objectives whilst also acknowledging the subjective experiences of its members.
The key strength of this sole-authored text lies in its critical approach and labour-process orientation.
It will appeal to students of organizational studies, gender studies, sociology and human resource management at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 190 pages, X, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2004
- Category: Organizational theory & behaviour
- ISBN: 9780333990179