Understanding Sex and Relationship Education, Youth and Class : A Youth Work-Led Approach Hardback
by Sharon Elley
This book sets out an original Youth Work-based SRE programme and explores how a range of socioeconomic, cultural and sexual norms, values and attitudes differently shape decision-making on sex, intimacy and future plans across different contexts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 222 pages, IX, 222 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2013
- Category: Age groups: adolescents
- ISBN: 9780230278868
- Paperback / softback from £50.59