Civil Society and Electoral Accountability in Latin America Hardback
Part of the Elections, Voting, Technology series
What is the role of civic associations in generating electoral accountability, and how do efforts by national groups to ensure free and fair elections advance democratic consolidation?
Lean advances our understanding of how civic activism can strengthen election processes and provides new insight into role of elections for democratic consolidation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 197 pages, XIV, 197 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/12/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230339798
- Paperback / softback from £50.59