Reading the Animal in the Literature of the British Raj Hardback
Discusses the production and circulation of animal narratives in colonial India in order to investigate the constructs of animals played into a variety of forms of othering that took place in England during its imperial venture.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, 14 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 212 p. 14 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230114494
- Paperback / softback from £56.65