Literary Geographies : Narrative Space in Let The Great World Spin Hardback
by Sheila Hones
Combining literary analysis with a practical introduction to interdisciplinary literary geography, Literary Geograp hie s examines key elements of Colum McCann's 2009 novel, Let the Great World Spi n .
Hones examines concepts such as narrative space, literary and academic collaboration, and the geographies of creation, production, and reception.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, VII, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/08/2014
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137413123
- Paperback / softback from £40.79