Third-Wave Feminism and the Politics of Gender in Late Modernity Hardback
This book critically assessesthird-wave feminist strategies for advancing a feminist 'politics of the self' within the late modern, postfeminist gender order - a context where gender equality has been mainstreamed, feminism has been dismissed, and a neoliberal culture of self-management has become firmly entrenched.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, VIII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2011
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780230580909
- Paperback / softback from £52.19