Getting Ready to Learn : Creating Effective, Educational Children's Media Paperback / softback
Getting Ready to Learn describes how educational media have and are continuing to play a role in meeting the learning needs of children, parents, and teachers.
Based on years of meaningful data from the CPB-PBS Ready To Learn Initiative, chapters explore how to develop engaging, playful, and developmentally appropriate content.
From Emmy-Award-winning series to randomized controlled trials, this book covers the media production, scholarly research and technological advances surrounding some of the country's most beloved programming.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 258 pages, 21 Line drawings, black and white; 54 Halftones, black and white; 6 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/11/2018
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9781138572607
- Hardback from £110.69
- EPUB from £24.29
- PDF from £24.29