Will AI Replace Us? Paperback / softback
by Shelly Fan
Edited by Matthew Taylor
Part of the The Big Idea series
The Big Idea shortlisted for series design in the British Design and Production AwardsThe past sixty years have witnessed astonishing bursts of growth in the field of Artificial Intelligence - the science and computational technologies that teach machines to sense, learn, reason and take action.
AI is already changing our lives, in ways that benefit health, productivity and entertainment.
Are we on the threshold of an AI-dominated world, in which humans will no longer be necessary?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 200 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2019
- Category: Artificial intelligence
- ISBN: 9780500294574