The Book of Sensations Paperback / softback
This book embodies an intricate ecosystem of language and feeling.
These poems reach their roots down into the depths of what it means to be -- to connect to one another, and to connect to the earth.
With fine-tuned vocabulary, far-reaching observation, and the dream-vision of the surrealist eye, Sheri-D delves into the personal and the universal, the everyday and the mythical.
This book is full of poignant sensations and astonishing realisations.
This is a book of life and experience. Put it in your pocket and immerse yourself in a world of sensations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 9 illus
- Publisher: University of Calgary Press
- Publication Date: 24/02/2017
- Category: Poetry by individual poets
- ISBN: 9781552389188