The Western Writers of America Cookbook : Favorite Recipes, Cooking Tips, and Writing Wisdom Paperback / softback
Filled with more than 150 recipes, anecdotes, and stories from some of America's most popular writers and personalities, this collaborative effort has a writerly sensibility and a Western point of view.
Including recipes for drinks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and fun extras-as well as stories from and profiles of the contributors, this is both a Western book and a cookbook that moves beyond the genre.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 75 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9781493024940
- EPUB from £15.31