China in the Twenty-First Century : Challenges and Opportunities Paperback / softback
In this edited volume, leading scholars from US and China analyze the challenges and opportunities for China in the 21st century, each emphasizing particular dimensions of politics, economics, political culture, and foreign policy.
Issues examined include: social harmony and statecraft , media and political culture, and legality in foreign trade.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 277 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 277 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/01/2012
- Category: Marxism & Communism
- ISBN: 9780230120723
- Hardback from £49.35
- Paperback / softback from £36.25