Pediatric Pathology : A Course Review Paperback / softback
This book serves as a quick study guide during the stages of examination preparation for the pediatric pathology boards.
The material covers most of the major topics in pediatric pathology including the fetal, perinatal, infant, child, and organ system pathology.
It includes a short quiz containing 115 questions with photomicrographs for each, and an answer key inserted at the end of the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 366 pages, N/A; 5 Tables, black and white; 208 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 22/08/2016
- Category: Paediatric medicine
- ISBN: 9781498723534