Global Governance : Feminist Perspectives Paperback / softback
Edited by Shirin M. Rai, Georgina Waylen
This book provides the first comprehensive analysis of global governance from a gendered perspective.
It not only furthers the emerging feminist theorizing on global governance, but also provides a theoretically informed and empirically based analysis of both institutions and transformative practices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 318 pages, XIV, 318 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/02/2008
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230537057