Shopping Architecture Paperback / softback
This is an exciting look at the world of retail shop design, and some of its most creative and innovative designers.
Filled with full-colour photographs, Shopping Architecture showcases the work of some of the most innovative and exciting designers and architects working in the field of retail space design.
Each featured project highlights how design and architecture can be used to create brand identity, emotional impact, and a memorable shopping experience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 07/11/2013
- Category: Public buildings: civic, commercial, industrial, etc
- ISBN: 9788415829010
- Paperback / softback from £21.95
- Hardback from £17.85
- Paperback from £22.05