The Routledge Handbook of Environmental Economics in Asia Paperback / softback
Problems of climate change, biodiversity and air pollution are clearly growing globally, but more particularly in Asia because of its economic importance and richness in nature.
The increasing interest in environmental and resource economics applied in regions of Asia will make this book an outstanding resource to the existing literature, particularly in the fields of environmental and resource economics and the integration of applied content in traditional and agricultural development.
At present there is no single handbook or text on the state of current knowledge in environmental economics in Asia or one which offers a comprehensive guide to students and academics on the subjects of environmental economics research.
This book will help to fill the gap in the existing literature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 668 pages, 155 Line drawings, black and white; 104 Tables, black and white; 155 Illustrations, black
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/02/2019
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780367172978