A Flexible Multi-Functional Touch Panel for Multi-Dimensional Sensing in Interactive Displays Paperback / softback
Part of the Elements in Flexible and Large-Area Electronics series
Touch screen panels (TSPs) have become an integral part of modern-day lifestyle.
To enhance user experience, attributes such as form-factor flexibility, multi-dimensional sensing, low power consumption and low cost have become highly desirable.
This Element addresses the design of multi-functional TSPs with integrated concurrent capture of ubiquitous capacitive touch signals and force information.
It compares and contrasts interactive technologies and presents design considerations for multi-dimensional touch screens with high detection sensitivity, accuracy and resolution.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 75 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 42 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 30/05/2019
- Category: Circuits & components
- ISBN: 9781108735315