Wetland Restoration : Shanghai Dalian Lake Project Hardback
by Shuqing An, Limin Wang
Part of the Springer Environmental Science and Engineering series
"Wetland Restoration: Shanghai Dalian Lake Project" introduces the whole Shanghai DaLian wetland restoration project, including the background investigation of the wetland, the overall planning of wetland restoration, its detailed design, engineering construction and engineering effects.
This book appeals to readers especially due to its detailed data on wetland restoration.
Readers can carry out a similar project step by step from the initial investigation to the last assessment by following the structure presented in this work.
Through this book, we can get first-hand information on a wetland restoration, but it can also be valuable for other projects. Professor Shuqing An works at Nanjing University, China.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, 47 Illustrations, color; 48 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 217 p. 95 illus., 47 illu
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/05/2014
- Category: Management of land & natural resources
- ISBN: 9783642542299
- Paperback / softback from £65.65
- PDF from £67.58