Political Campaigning on the Web Paperback / softback
Edited by Sigrid Baringhorst, Veronika Kneip, Johanna Niesyto
Drawing upon a common conceptual framework of political webcampaigning the book offers theoretical reflections on Internet-based campaign politics.
It provides a comparative overview on the use of the Internet as a campaigning instrument by diverse intermediary political actors.
Taking the empirical findings of Internet appropriations into consideration, the book discusses the impact of political webcampaigning on (transnational) democracy and the transformation of public spheres.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 274 pages, 7 colour illus
- Publisher: Transcript Verlag
- Publication Date: 15/02/2009
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9783837610475