Revisiting The Tempest : The Capacity to Signify Hardback
Edited by Lisanna Calvi
Part of the Palgrave Shakespeare Studies series
Revisiting The Tempest offers a lively reconsideration of how The Tempest encourages interpretation and creative appropriation.
It includes a wide range of essays on theoretical and practical criticism focusing on the play's original dramatic context, on its signifying processes and its present-time screen remediation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XII, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/02/2014
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137333131
- Paperback / softback from £48.45