International Perspectives on Teacher Research Paperback / softback
by Simon Borg
Part of the International Perspectives on English Language Teaching series
Teacher research is recognized, in ELT and education more generally, as a powerful transformative strategy for teacher development and school improvement.
This volume provides original insights into this issue by focusing on the processes involved in becoming and being a teacher researcher.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 201 pages, XVI, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/03/2015
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137376213
- Hardback from £68.45