Ecocriticism and Shakespeare : Reading Ecophobia Hardback
Part of the Literatures, Cultures, and the Environment series
This book offers the term 'ecophobia' as a way of understanding and organizing representations of contempt for the natural world.
Estok argues that this vocabulary is both necessary to the developing area of ecocritical studies and for our understandings of the representations of 'Nature' in Shakespeare.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 182 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; X, 182 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/03/2011
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230112568
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £42.85