The Gang and Beyond : Interpreting Violent Street Worlds Paperback / softback
This book challenges the widely held conjecture that gangs represent 'the new face of youth crime', repudiating claims which situate the gang at the heart of sexual violence, mass shooting and control of the illegal drugs trade and examining how better we might understand the violence of the street and the organisations that inhabit it.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 215 pages, VII, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/10/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137358097
- Hardback from £75.75