Leonardo Da Vinci and The Book of Doom : Bianca Sforza, The <i>Sforziada</i> and Artful Propaganda in Renaissance Milan Paperback / softback
by Simon Hewitt
The inside story onthe Greatest Art Controversy of the 21st Century Presents conclusive evidence why this recently-discoveredportrait is a Leonardo masterpiece and expose of the artworld cabal to discredit thepicture.
The book that turns our knowledge of Leonardo da Vinciupside-down, includes sex, betrayal, murder and blasphemy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 200 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Unicorn Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 30/09/2019
- Category: Forgery, falsification & theft of artworks
- ISBN: 9781912690572