Metaethics Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Philosophy Today series
Metaethics is an engaging and argumentative textbook introducing advanced students to the cutting edge of the debate in one of the most exciting areas of contemporary philosophy.
Kirchin covers key topics, including varieties of moral realism, error theory, noncognitivism, and a brand new position; metaethical pluralism.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, XI, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/08/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230219472
- Hardback from £61.05
- PDF from £17.84