Ideas for Intercultural Education Hardback
Takes a critical look at present approaches to international education, focusing on the intercultural potential that it offers but mostly fails to deliver.
The underlying premise of this profound, engaging book is that international education can be a transforming intercultural experience for hosts as well as visitors.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XIV, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/11/2011
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230117938
- Paperback / softback from £57.69